Monday, November 18, 2013

Week 3 is beginning and we're going strong. I'm supposed to be lifting heavier weights this week, like 80% of my max capacity for 10 reps. I feel a little stronger so it doesn't bother me too much. I'm afraid for chest and tri day because last week that wiped me out. Basically any upper body anything wipes me out. Not for long I hope because I'd like to do at least one pull up before I turn 60.

Can't.
 

Anyways today was pretty awesome because that really fit superwoman talked to me today. I literally had stars in my eyes. She goes, "How do you stay so thin?" I was like, "Uh, I don't know really? How do you look like...that? *drools everywhere*" She was like, "I want to look like you." I and I was like, "I want to look like you!" Turns out she's been through some tough medical stuff and has come out on top. I'm basically working out with a bunch or hella cool fighters. When she asked me if my boobs were saline or silicone I wanted to give her a flying high five and pretty much decided that she's going to be my gym buddy.

Tomorrow is back and biceps. Happy lifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment