Thursday, November 14, 2013

Week 2 is complete! I've been crazy busy so I decided that workouts will be done first thing in the morning or else they'll never get done. Today I was up at sunrise for shoulders and abs day. Let me tell you how sore my upper body is. It's the sorest. I can't do simple things like put on pants or reach for oatmeal on my shelf. The struggle is real.

I'm not killing myself or anything. My roommate is convinced that I'm trying to look like Hulk Hogan. I have to remind him that I'm just incorporating weights for overall strength. And so I can look like a smokeshow (VEGAS BABY). Honestly though, I'm following an online trainer. She helps me not look like dimwit in the gym and prevents me from overworking my overeager body.

I'm really excited to have upper body strength because I have slim to none. My legs are my main source of power. They are practically unphased by this whole fiasco.

I was supposed to get protein supplements when I started to feed my ravenous muscles but I'll hold off on that until I've committed to another week of fitness because by then it will supposedly be a habit and it will supposedly be easier to stick to the schedule. My gift to myself is a tub of vanilla whey.

I am totally ready to have the next couple days off as rest day though. Good grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment