Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ooooh my aching legs. Guess I put in work yesterday because I REALLY feel it today. I went into the gym an hour later than usual and I thought it would be pretty empty but it was almost the opposite. Gym traffic slowed me down but in the most frustrating way possible. I was about get my hammer strength lat pull downs on when this guy on another machine goes, "Hey." I was like, if he's trying to start a conversation, he picked the wrong girl so I just look at him and he goes, "I'm using that." Really? From all the way over there? When you still have a few sets to go on the machine you're on now? Seriously, just let me get my set and I'll be out of here. But no. I go, "Sorry bro, when will you be done?" He says, "Four minutes." So basically I watched him like a hawk from across the room until he finished his entire two machine superset. Le sigh.

Anyway, my hands are getting pretty calloused so I'll need lifting gloves soon if I want to keep my baby smooth skin. There's no way to say that without sounding like a douchebag. The guy at the gym told me I should get them before my hands looked like theirs (aka flesh rocks).
The horror.

I also went food shopping for more protein filled foods to keep me satisfied. I got Ezekiel bread. I want to punch myself in the face for it because it seems oh so lame. Like who really eats that and doesn't drive a Prius or two kids named Leaf and Rain? Apparently it's just a bread made with a million different beans so its good for you and has mad amino acids. Currently swallowing my pride with some jam. 



No comments:

Post a Comment