Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I am notorious for hardly working out. My doctor literally hates me. I tell her that I work out a couple times a month just to see if I still can, but this answer is not what she wants to hear. Unfortunately, it is also the truth.

I've finally decided that I should be a big girl and put on my big girl sports bra and run a few times a week and maybe lift a weight or two. Because I am only getting older and having diabetes would probably blow my budget and I simply do not have the time to become a resident of Canada which is where I would have to live to cover the cost of being morbidly obese.

Anyway, it's not like I'm overweight or near death or whatever. I just don't want to be surprised when my metabolism magically slows to a screeching halt when my 20s are over. Just planning ahead.

Also I am a cheeseburger aficionado.

Also it would be so nice if I could look like a total bombshell in Las Vegas this winter. Because who wouldn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment