Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Almost out of week four and I got myself fuchsia-lined lifting gloves. Happy early Thanksgivukkah to me! My hands will be happy about this. I feel like I'm getting a little stronger and my long-lost triceps are reforming. Hallelujah! The protein shakes taste surprisingly delicious and it's super filling so I don't have to binge eat eggs all day.

I'm getting my routine down. Even on days when it's a pain to get up in the morning to work out because it's gross out or I feel gross, I still go. It makes me feel like I did something worthwhile for myself that day. I do scary things like lift barbells on my back without a spotter. And then I feel brave.

Vegas is slowly approaching and I basically feel like a balloon filled with water and protein. I'm terrified of next week when medium intensity cardio comes into all of this, but at least I'll get to cut some of this bloat.

We'll get there soon, baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment