Thursday, November 7, 2013

Today I worked on strengthening my legs. I woke up with an overall feeling of doom. Who really has the time for this? I said. Why must I work out for the rest of my life? I said. Why must I rise so early when I can sleep for another hour? I said. So I woke up, sucked it up and had some breakfast with half a multivitamin. I'm going with half in the morning and half at night because my stomach can't be bothered with the whole thing. Also I'd probably absorb more of the vitamins that way.

Anyway, after hauling my lazy self from the kitchen I threw on some clothes and had a little squat party. I have tiny weights but I can't tell if they're 6 lbs or 9 lbs because they decided not to specify which way you're supposed to look at that number when they made them. Fail. 

Lucky for me, my mood is significantly improved after moving my body for a little under an hour to old school rap. I am beginning to see the light. Hopefully I have enough patience to make it to day 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment