Sunday, November 24, 2013

Getting through the past week has been insane! I don't know how people who are busy all the time find the energy or focus to work out. Things at my job got really busy so I had to reorganize my schedule a few times. Working out after work is a) exhausting and b) wicked annoying because it's absolutely packed. Not for me. I'll wake up at 5am instead.

I made it though! Past the 3 week point so I rewarded myself with 2 pounds of 100% vanilla whey protein and a pink blender bottle. That should last me for eons of time.

Just the essentials. 

Yoga Sunday was good today. We stayed in downward dog for longer than 10 seconds this time and she even threw in a few planks. I walked out feel pretty relaxed and was happy to find a radio station playing New Orleans style jazz on the drive home which just felt right on a bright Sunday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment