Friday, January 31, 2014

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

I haven't disappeared. I just got a fortune cookie at the beginning of the month that said it would be an "eventful" one and it has so I've been caught up with living and laughing and loving and all that good stuff.

First of all, Vegas. I am still alive, and that is all that needs to be said. And also the streets are paved with magic.

Second of all, fitness. I apologize, mostly to myself, but I have gotten too comfortable under blankets and with food items covered in cheese this winter to keep up with my routine. My prized muscles gains have pretty much dissolved into skinny-fat. I know it will be easier getting ripped this time around because I know what I have to do and where to do it and how to do it. I'm counting on muscle memory to fast-forward me back into pre-Vegas shape.

The best part about next week is that it's the start of a new month and I'll be in prime condition to begin at...ugh...day one.

I'm curious to see how the gym environment will have changed post New Year's Resolutioners. Either way it's time to get toned and primed just in time for warm weather fashion. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment